I always get a little anxious when I talk about time passing. To me, there is never enough time in a day/year/life. My boyfriend has finally kicked the habit of teasing me at 10am by telling me "the day is nearly half over." The panic that ensues after scares him so much he's stopped hehe.
This is why I set goals. Goals help me accomplish a days work without the panic. I write lists for everything and feel an amazing sense of accomplishment when I cross something off that list. I'm just weird that way.
That is why I set my 27 goals for 27.
It's what helps motivate me and keeps it visual. I like visual.
So here are the goals I have accomplished since setting them. Some are still a work in progress, but here's how I'm doing!
27 GOALS FOR 27
- Run three 5Ks - 2 of 3 down!
- Get caught up on my taxes *blush*
- Finish the photo-a-day project - 1/2 of the year down and still going strong
- Go to beach more often
- Create a time capsule
- Hit my target weight and stay there
- Find a job that offers me health insurance
- Make improvements on my blog - New "Stay Connected" Buttons
- Attend 2 blog conferences/events - 1 down, 1 to go!
- Sew a dress
- Take a trip to a place I've never been - Hailey, I'm comin' to Canada!
- Visit my family back east - Tickets Booked!
- Eat. More. Veggies!
- Make a quilt
- Blog more than once a month *double blush*
- Build something out of wood
- Make more time for "old" friends
- Volunteer for a worthy cause
- Create a photo display for my house - photos choosen, frames gathered
- Paint something
- Read 12 good books - 7 down!
- Call my brother and sister more often
- Plant a garden
- Improve my Spanish
- Bake a loaf of sourdough bread
- Camp on the beach
- Be Happier. - I've been working on this the most. I've been so happy lately. I think all the pictures of me smiling are a good indication of that!