It makes me really happy when I pull something out of the oven or off the stove and it tastes as good as I had imagined.
Even better when others say it tastes great! :0)
- Guacamummus or Hummamole
- Zucchini Cheddar Corn Bread Muffins
- Cake Pops - Go me! Second attempt was PERFECT!
- Mini Turnip & Sweet Potato Gratin - I like veggies... who knew!?
- Skinny Green Monster Smoothie
- Balsamic Glazed Carrots
- 17 Day Diet BBQ Chicken - I got so many compliments on this chicken. Seriously juicy and flavorful.
- Warm Butternut Squash & Chickpea Salad - I have made this recipe so many times it's becoming "my" dish. Note the photos :0) Usually make it with sweet potato instead of squash. I love sweet potatoes.
- Kale Chips - Great alternative to potato chips or other snack foods for a snacker like me.
- Baked Herb Lemon Chicken
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Salted Caramel Brownie Cookies
- Sausage & White Bean Cassoulet - Another recipe I have done over and over and adore every time. Perfect for crowds.
- Tortilla and Bean Cups
- Crack Dip - Otherwise known as Buffalo Chicken Dip. Trust me... it is like crack.
- Eggplant Parmasean - You don't get a recipe here because... well, it's a secret family recipe. But trust me, we do it up right!
- Easy Cheesy Potato Cups
- Asparagus & White Bean Salad
- S'more Brownies
- Buffalo Chicken Braid - Perfect for tailgating. Mmm I want some right now!
- Famous Spinach Dip
- Strawberry-Pretzel Pie Bites - Seriously addicting. Like eat-the-whole-tray-in-one-sitting good!
- Coconut Cream Cupcakes
- Caramelized Onion Mushroom Gruyere Quiche
- Broccoli Cheese & Potato Soup
- Soft Pretzels - My thing with pretzels goes way back. Making my own was life changing.
3 more days!