However, he managed to cook like a weeks worth of leftovers! Hehe
So as one leftover beget a meal, so will these! And based on those ingredients, there is really only one thing I can think to make:
Individual Shepherd's Pie
Recipe by ME!
- ground meat
- mixed veggies (we used Trader Joe's organic foursome)
- mash potatoes (We used the boxed kind, and let me tell you, there is no difference!)
- gravy (fresh or from a packet. We LOVE the IKEA gravy)
- sour cream or cream cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- some garlic, crushed
- 6 cup texas muffin pan
1. Preheat oven to 375f. Brown meat and drain. Leave in the pan.
2. Mix the mash potatoes with either 1/2 cup cream cheese (which is 4oz or 1/2 an 8oz package) or 1/2 cup of sour cream. Really whatever you have on hand to make the mash potatoes creamier. At the same time add to the taters about 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese and the garlic to taste, about 2 cloves minced is a good start.
3. Without any heat, add to the meat pan the veggies and the gravy. Mix in the pan, saving you extra dirty dishes.
4. Spoon the meat veggie mixture evenly into each cup. Start with a spoon full each and go from there. On top of that cover with the mash potatoes. Add more shredded cheese on top cause EVERYTHING is better blanketed in cheese! Bake for about 20 minutes.