Mushroom Brie Tartlettes
Recipe inspired by Pillsbury
1 package (6 oz) fresh portabella mushrooms
2 tbsp butter or margarine
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
3 oz Brie cheese
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Brush mushrooms or wipe clean with damp cloth. Finely chop.
2. In 6-inch skillet, stir mushrooms, butter and garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat 5 to 6 minutes or until butter is absorbed and mushrooms are tender. Stir in onions and mustard.
3. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles.
4. Cut each rectangle in half lengthwise; make 2 crosswise cuts to form 6 squares of dough from each rectangle. Press 1 square of dough into each muffin cup, letting corners stand above top of each cup. Spoon about 1 tablespoon mushroom mixture into each cup.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Meanwhile, cut Brie into 24 pieces. Remove cups from oven. Place 1 piece of Brie over mushroom mixture in each cup.
6. Bake 2 to 4 minutes longer or until cups are golden brown and cheese is softened. Cool 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Cool slightly before serving.