Ice-Cream Cookie Cups
Recipe from Disney Family Fun Magazine
1/2 Cookie Dough (homemade or store bought) recipe
butter for greasing
- Heat oven to 375f
- Turn one 12 cup muffin pan bottom side up and cover every other cup (6) with squares of aluminum foil. Grease the squares with butter
- Cut the dough into 6 equal disks
- Shape the disks around foil, making sure there are no cracks
- Bake the cups for 10-12 minutes until golden brown (my oven gets super hot so I'd check them after 8 mins)
- Remove from oven and let the cups cool for about 10 minutes before you remove them. Then remove the foil and let them cool once more but this time on a rack.
- Before you enjoy, add a scoop of ice cream OR maybe some chopped fruit for the health conscious folks out there!